HOME MATCH FAQ's
Here's some answers to some of the frequently asked questions regarding Home Matches at My Money House Oval:
Where is My Money House Oval
Goodman Road (corner of Langford Drive), Elizabeth (just off Elizabeth Way, behind Peter Page Holden and the Aquadome. Within walking distance of Elizabeth City Shopping Centre and the Elizabeth Train Station.
What is the admission price to SANFL IGA League Matches:
Under 18's FREE
*Access to 2 games of high standard Football (Reserves and SANFL Maccas League), match day atmosphere, up to 5 hours of entertainment
Centrals provides FREE SECURE CARPARKING for home and opposition supporters in Fremont-Elizabeth City High School/Playford International College (directly across the road - a short 50m walk).
The Grand Central front carpark is reserved for CDFC "Members Only" on Home Match Days
Club Corporate Partners, Opposition and Home Team Officials and Players can access the Oval via the Langford Drive Vehicle gate (you must have a Carpark Admission pass to get through this gate)
Match and Gate times:
For a Saturday Afternoon fixture 2:10pm League Match, Reserves start at 11:30am.
(The Reserves start time can vary to 15mins earlier if there is a special occasion or presentation prior to the League match, although this would be rare). Occasionally SANFL League games are telecast on Channel 7 and occasionally this means a change in match times (usually within an hour either side).
There is almost always a Reserves Curtain Raiser match - except for matches against the Adelaide Crows and in this instance the Club will plan something else n place of the Reserves match (local/school/junior/womens game or kids clinic/junior carnival etc.).
Pedestrian gates open approximately half an hour before the Reserves match starts (11am on a normal day).
Club Merchandise: (Flags, Caps, Scarves, Jackets, Beanies, Polo Shirts, Guernseys etc) are available from the Match Day Caravan facing the Oval in the South Western Pocket. It is painted Red with 'Bulldog Shop' written on it. The Caravan is open from 3/4 time of the Reserves match til the end of the League match.
The Bulldog Shop will accept Cash and EFTPOS payments.
My Money House Oval has 3 canteens open on Match Days.
1. The 'Main' Oval Canteen is located next to the Main Grandstand (just to the South) and this has the full range of food options including Pies and Pasties, Hot Chips, Steak Sandwiches, BBQ Sausages, Hot Coffee, Donuts, Soft Drinks, Water, Chocolate Bars, Lollies etc. Why not try our brand new "A.B." (a delicious combination of Lamb Yiros Meat, crispy hot chips and your choice of sauces).
2. North of the Grandstand on the Terrace behind the "last row of terrace steps on Centre Wing". This canteen stocks Pies and Pasties, Chocolates, Donuts and Drinks.
3. Near the Scoreboard on the outer side near the Family Friendly area. This canteen does Hot Dogs and stocks Pies and Pasties, Drinks, Chocolate Bars, Donuts etc. and also has basic Tea and Coffee available.
The Oval Bar is located at the rear of the Eastern Terrace area (up behind Centrals bench) next to the 2nd canteen in a small building to the North of the Main Grandstand and Coaches Box - behind the last row of terraced steps on Centre Wing. The Oval Bar stocks the latest and most popular range of Beer and Pre-Mixed Spirits.
Grand Central (Our Licensed Club) is open from 9am-2am every day. You can enjoy a drink and lunch here before or tea after a home match. See below for more info...
The main Oval Toilets are located in the newly built separate building behind and to the North of the Main Grandstand. (ala behind the Terrace and Oval Bar)
There are also toilets behind the mound behind the scoreboard on the outer side
Grand Central (our Licensed Club) also has toilets within the main building.
Family Friendly Area:
The IGA Family Friendly area is located on the outer (Eastern) wing of My Money House Oval. It is the largest in the SANFL and with ample grass mounds is a great place to watch the footy from. Close to the Scoreboard canteen and toilets each home game there is a FREE Bouncy Castle. At selected other games there are also other activities for Children and Families such as fun rides, giveaways and facepainters etc.
There is no Smoking, no Alcohol and no Offensive Language and/or behavior permitted in this area.
Grand Central (Our Licensed Club):
Is open from 9am-2am every day. You can enjoy a cold drink or a meal on Match Days in the Club Bistro, Sports Bar, Lounge area or at the bar before heading out to watch the game - or come in and enjoy a cold drink or meal afterwards. Grand Central has a full range of all types of beverages just like any Pub or Club. (Following afternoon match days you can have Dinner in the Grand Central Bistro, Sports Bar, or, in the Holden Room there is a limited menu available if you would like to come in and enjoy a quick meal, have a casual drink and listen to the post match best player presentations). Grand Central has "all day dining" in the Sports Bar and Big Screen TV/Lounge Area on Match Days.
Access to Grand Central on match days can be gained:
1. Via the front door as per normal: (and then to access the Oval you must show or purchase a ticket to the football when leaving via the side door through the lounge area to head out to the Oval)
2. From the Oval: If you have already accessed the Oval and have your ticket to the football, you can obtain a 'football pass-out' at the Lounge area door from gate staff (which allows you in to Grand Central). To go back to the Oval area/football you must hand the pass out back to the gate staff.
Club Reception Desk
The Football Club Office/Reception Desk at the rear of the Grand Central building is open for a limited time on Home Match Days. Generally from 11am-2pm (for a 2:10pm home game). Here you can renew your 2016 Membership in person, collect something ordered during the week. RSVP or purchase tickets to a Club function, update your contact details or Collect a book of Raffle Tickets to on-sell to friends and family.
Home Match Luncheons
To read more about Home Match Luncheons click here
Brought to you by
latest club newsBULLDOGS EXCEL IN STATE UNDER 18's ACADEMY PROGRAM
By Peter Argent Read more on this